need some recomendations for shops that do gears (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking at a couple of different rigs that need to be geared properly first one has mismatched diffs because the guy had blown his rear end and put what he could into it, to limp it home, Iwe quoted me $1000 for new RP and install kit out the door per axle is that a fair price ?

The second one gearing is a bit to tall but I could live with it, except I want to put a front arb in to match the rear.

hint, hint, you walked past a bunch the last time you were here
let me know what ratio you want

They arent toyota's, but if you do install gears ill get the work done at your shop if you can source the R & P . Ill come and talk to you . First truck is a ford E150 van converted to 4x4 it has a ford 9" rear with 4.10 ratio and the front is dana 44 with 3.5 . it has 35x12.5 tires so I was thinking redoing the front to somthing close to 4.10 I donth think that ratio is avauilable for the dana 44.

The other rig is a suburban 4x4 1500 with 14 bolt rear 4.88 with arb front is what ever the stock ifs one is with 4.88's open dif 35" tires as well .

Ya, no problem
we've got a sterling 10.25 and a Dana 60 to do in a few weeks as well

disturbed industries, also mentioned recently in the vendors thread, is experienced

disturbed industries, also mentioned recently in the vendors thread, is experienced

I have used him for two trucks now as well as my Supra rear end, does good work at a reasonable price. He is also a former Toyota tech with 13 years Toyota experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom