Need some Part #'s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need part numbers for the following on my 92. Any help would be great. I'd call my local dealer but we all know how that would go.

Oil Pressure Sending Unit

Oil Pressure Valve
(little spring thingy in the oil filter bracket)

Thank you,

Brian

Don't quote me, but I believe cdan is on vacation this week....he may be checking in, he may not....

...and no, he failed to ask for permission, even from me.... ;)

hmmm, well if you're not buying from your local dealer, then why do you need the part numbers? ::) :-X :flipoff2:

If Chag is busy re-uppin for his alzy pills, and you need stuff fast, you can always call Hocker. He's a great dude too.

'tiz true, the parts geek is on vacation ( :flipoff2: ) That is if you don't count the "LIST" of little projects the wife taped to the kitchen cabinet :rolleyes: . I need to go in to the shop tomorrow to send some stuff out to a careless wheeler who broke a few things ;) . I could check for you then.

D-

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=7663;start=msg64303#msg64303 date=1069105499]
I need to go in to the shop tomorrow to send some stuff out to a careless wheeler who broke a few things ;) [/quote]

now that's the kind of amazing and wonderful service that only a great individual such as yourself is able to provide....

(speaking as a careless wheeler...hehehe)

CDan,

When you have the time that would be great.

Thx,

Brian

Hey Dan - you're only 97 posts behind the great Woody. Keep up the good work and you'll hit my target date of 12/18. :D

Christmas Dan... wait till Christmas.

Dec 7
A day that will live in infamy...
-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom