Wanted need some old springs and gas tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
have an 1987 fj60 looking into the possibility of doing a new gas tank as mine has developed a leak and i cant seem to fix i would like local if possible i also need a set of rear springs, lift, stock whatever is available i need to fix my front end after a bad weekend of wheeling. Im located in shrewsbury pa but can drive for a good deal. let me know what you have laying in your garages i want this beast back on the trails

thanks

Bryon

If your 60 hasn't had the recall done for the gas tank you can still get it done by Toyota. Check the VIN to see if the tank has already been replaced.

have an 1987 fj60 looking into the possibility of doing a new gas tank as mine has developed a leak and i cant seem to fix i would like local if possible i also need a set of rear springs, lift, stock whatever is available i need to fix my front end after a bad weekend of wheeling. Im located in shrewsbury pa but can drive for a good deal. let me know what you have laying in your garages i want this beast back on the trails

thanks

Bryon

I've got a set of front and rear springs from a 84 FJ60. If interested PM me.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom