Need some good Tech in Toronto area for 98 4runner, 2.7L (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Folks.

I need to replace my radiator, fix issues with my cruise control, free up the air flaps for the cabin fan, have a look at my AirCon, thats what I remember for now.

Is anybody around in GTA, that I can go to who loves and works on these trucks.

Thanks

Jay

Hello Folks.

I need to replace my radiator, fix issues with my cruise control, free up the air flaps for the cabin fan, have a look at my AirCon, thats what I remember for now.

Is anybody around in GTA, that I can go to who loves and works on these trucks.

Thanks

Jay

Are you mechanically inclined at all and have some tools?

Replacing a radiator is really easy. Drain the coolant, disconnect the hoses and any sensors, undo the bolts holding in the radiator and boom you got it out.

Can’t speak for whatever else you need, but you’ll save money doing work yourself if you can.

Are you mechanically inclined at all and have some tools?

Replacing a radiator is really easy. Drain the coolant, disconnect the hoses and any sensors, undo the bolts holding in the radiator and boom you got it out.

Can’t speak for whatever else you need, but you’ll save money doing work yourself if you can.

Except the AC I can very much tackle all the jobs myself, considering that I have the FSM and most of the tools.
But I am hard pressed for time. Maybe I will tackle it myself this coming spring.

Does any body have a clue on how long the AC compressor lasts on a 1998 4runner with 250,000 kms?
I was thinking of changing just the condensor and the dryer. Maybe the cooling will be better after I do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom