Need some coarse spine hubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a set of course-spline Warns. It would probably be a week or so before I could get them. They are stored about an hour away from me. They worked when I switched to discs 3 or 4 years ago. Let me know if you don't find any closer.

coarse spline warns? That is a rare treat, get them Hez!!!

I think we have some warns if you need some. I will look tomorrow night.

Thanks Josh! You are much closer to me, so if you have a set, please let me know and tell me what you want for them.

I've got a set of course-spline Warns. It would probably be a week or so before I could get them. They are stored about an hour away from me. They worked when I switched to discs 3 or 4 years ago. Let me know if you don't find any closer.

Thanks!!! If Josh can't find his, I'll take you up on that...and again, let me know what you want for them!

PM sent. If you can't pick up some locally, them my hubs are ready to make the long, hard journey to ATL to get another pig back on the road.

Ive got a set of coarse spline warn premiums. Also the birfields, arms, wheel cylinders, new lines, some bearings, and any other parts you may need for a drum brake axle. Free if you want them since your are an UC member. Shipped from Charleston.

Last edited:
Heather,
I have a complete front axle in the shop off a '73 40 with hubs on it too. I can look to confirm what make they are tonight, but it looks like you have plenty of options available to save your day.

Confirmed that the hubs are Warns. They have no visible damage and appear to work fine.

Last edited:
I've got one good selectro and one that needs the inner lock coller replaced that you can have when you come out in a couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom