Need second row seat cover ideas. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to cover the second row seats since I haul 2 dogs. Prefer something that allows the console to be folded. I see canvas seat covers in Australia only available in grey. I have a generic universal cover currently. Any other options. I have a tan interior and color is not an issue. Would love for it to washable.

Wet o Kole?

The Escape Gear seat covers are awesome and I recommend them. I believe they’re available in gray or tan. The Equipt website is apparently being revamped with respect to these but you can contact them for more info.

I had the same issue with dogs. Call Equipt and they’ll take care of you. They sent me khaki coloured back seat covers that fit great and retains all seat functions.

Buy direct from Escape, half the cost. I just can’t support putting hundreds of dollars into someone’s pocket as a middleman.

Check out dog hammocks, they are basically fabric pieces that mount to the headrests at four positions w straps and cradles the dog and keeps them from falling in the space in front of the seats. Most have cutouts for seatbelts if you use a harness, and unzip along the middle so you can still use one side as a seat by lowering that portion down, or drop both front portions down to make a traditional seat cover to allow humans to use the space.

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 10.31.53 AM.png

Buy direct from Escape, half the cost. I just can’t support putting hundreds of dollars into someone’s pocket as a middleman.
When I bought mine through Equipt, there was a price adjustment — much better than their previously listed price — not sure how it compares with going directly from manufacturer tho...

When I bought mine through Equipt, there was a price adjustment — much better than their previously listed price — not sure how it compares with going directly from manufacturer tho...
I picked up all 3 rows for $440 to my door, but I just checked the site again and they are up to $600 now.

I made that commant when Equipt had the seat covers for $1000. It’s like the Kariba I bought for $250, where Equipt had it for $700.

Last edited:
Did you have a coupon code by chance? I am at $620 without the 3rd row. They look like spectacular seat covers. Also, they have charcoal (in addition to the khaki and grey mentioned).

Did you have a coupon code by chance? I am at $620 without the 3rd row. They look like spectacular seat covers. Also, they have charcoal (in addition to the khaki and grey mentioned).
I edited my post, but no coupon when I bought, they just were that price. I just checked and 3 rows for me is now $600.

Last edited:
Got it...ordered. Taking a bit of a risk on the charcoal matching up with the black trim on my Terra - but form after function!

Thanks T4R and T2C for the lead!

I picked up all 3 rows for $440 to my door, but I just checked the site again and they are up to $600 now.

I made that commant when Equipt had the seat covers for $1000. It’s like the Kariba I bought for $250, where Equipt had it for $700.
I just checked, paid ~$480 for 2 rows about 5 mos ago...

I will look at ordering the Escape Gear covers

Which ones are the ones to order for the US 200 series if you’re ordering direct from them?

Which ones are the ones to order for the US 200 series if you’re ordering direct from them?
It comes down to which color you want, tan or grey. They also have a tougher canvas available only in a grey.

Check out the Weathertech covers too. The one I have in my rear seat works great for dogs and stuff (but it does not allow the center console to go down). Ok value at $160 in 4 colors.

that's them, if you read the description, the arm rest only comes when ordering 2 or 3 rows, but not when only bring the front seats.

You can always email them, they respond pretty quite considering big time zone changes.

that's them, if you read the description, the arm rest only comes when ordering 2 or 3 rows, but not when only bring the front seats.

You can always email them, they respond pretty quite considering big time zone changes.

Thanks. I was assuming the arm rest they were talking about was the 2nd row arm rest, but I thought I saw someone with a picture of a cover for the front row arm rest. I did e-mail them but they asked for pictures of my seats and I hadn't got around to taking them and e-mailing them back, so I appreciate the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom