SOLD Need Running 2F Engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mrboatman

GOLD Star
Threads
I’m looking for a complete 2F engine. I do not want to have to do a rebuild.

does it matter what generation of 2F?

I have a 69 FJ40 and need to be able to swap it in. I know the exhaust manifold I will need. I have a 4 speed now and can switch Bell housing and clutch stuff. I also have a newer fan clutch and water pump. I`m know the alternator mount is different. So not sure what generation difference there is that would matter much.

So a long block is ok?

I was hoping to find one with all of the brackets or anything that I can't just switch over. I`m not worried about smog don't need any of that stuff. mainly alternator mounting brackets front double row damper pulley and exhaust manifold. I`m not sure if the motor mounts front/rear, are the same or not.

Ah.

Alternator brackets, no biggie. Manifolds: you could get a stud kit from SOR and use what you already have. HB? That’s a premium, at least for me.

When I bought out Midwest Landcruiser 30 years ago, I got about a dozen running 2F longblocks which I pushed under a shelf in the back of the shop…and have never done anything with. I’m thinking that I should start trying to move these down the road.

Lets talk.

Thanks Mark. I read earlier that you were down a bit right now so I`ll give you a few weeks to recover and I`ll call the shop. I`m not in a big rush.

I`m still searching!!

I’ll split it with you John!

Do you still have this for sale?

Okay do you want the tail end

Yes I do.

Sitting in the same spot as pictured.

Located here in Orange, CA 92867

PM sent

I’m mostly interested in as many things as I can get that are bolted on to the engine. I already have more transmissions than I am likely to sell in my lifetime. I’m flexible. Nothing on my ‘ must have’ list. And I can potentially help with logistics for you.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom