Need realistic lift/tire combo pics for son's 2001 Tacoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The boy turned 16 this last Sunday and is ready to do some changes to the 2001 Tacoma we have loaned him. He wants a lift and some larger tires. He initially thought he wanted a 6" lift which I quickly put to bed. He will need some good AT tires or spare snow tires for the winters here in Steamboat.

Please send me some pics of your tacoma with its lift and nice wheels. I'm also trying to give him ideas for wheels/tires.

Thanks!

maybe some newer toyota tacoma/4runner take-offs with some 33s? 285/70/17? Thats the route I would go, probably find a set for $300 or less

I'm thinking 2.5" lift with 33's and hopefully no problems with turning, axles or brake lines. I really don't know much about Tacoma's so was hoping I could show my son some pics of some other birds

img_0198-2-jpg.1476715

This is my 01 with 3" of lift on 33" skinny tires. This is basically as tall as you can go without getting into real modifications.

Perfect! What wheels are those and any chance I could get some pics from the side. Which lift did you go with? I've always been a OME man from Kurt.

If you have some pics please send to jonthamilton@hotmail.com

Perfect! What wheels are those and any chance I could get some pics from the side. Which lift did you go with? I've always been a OME man from Kurt.

If you have some pics please send to jonthamilton@hotmail.com

I have King Coilovers up front. An add-a-leaf with extended shackles in the back. Check my build thread and if you still have questions let me know. I can get you pictures or specific details if you need.

ClevSix's '01 DCSB Build

Old man emu lift, with BFG AT ko2's 33" on trd pro wheels would look hella clean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom