Need pics with 35's and springunder lifts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im selling my 03 f350 powerstroke on 37's and buying a mid 80's Fj60 in its place. Always wanted one, so im gonna do it!! I want to fit 35's for sure, kinda thinkin a spring under kit. Im not sure the lift heights but i want plenty of clearance so rubbing is not an issue. Any one got any pics of 35s with springunders?? It'd be much appreciated.:bounce2: :bounce:

here's 36's
36's.3.JPG

Last edited:
see sig for lift, I get rub front and rear under full compression...

monstertruck2dr9.jpg

I have about 5 inches of lift and will soon fit 35s. got the 3 inch old man emu with a 2 inch shackle lift. this place never lets me upload pictures but if i can get it figured out I will post them.

85 wagon with 3.5 inch Old man emu lift, 1inch over daystar shackles, 2 inch body lift, mild front fender trimming, spring under NOT over 36x13.5 IROKS and 2 inch backspace rims...even with the fender trimming i get a bit of rubbing in the front still but just barely and it doesnt effect wheeling...im going to do a shackle reversal this winter on it which will give me another inch of lift in the front

IMG_2672.jpg

Picture015.jpg

35x 12 inch road tires and stock backspacing on the rims would fit with no fender timming at all and room to spare...would only need a 1 inch body lift for that

im doing a springover next month on my 62 i can fit a narrow 34 now and im going to go with a 35 inch tire.10.5 15 inch that is.you forsee any problems with clearing.sorry to hijack:D

cruiser88 said:
im doing a springover next month on my 62 i can fit a narrow 34 now and im going to go with a 35 inch tire.10.5 15 inch that is.you forsee any problems with clearing.sorry to hijack:D

Where did you find a 35x 10.5x 15???

FYTattoo, that is a good looking truck. Any shots of the rear wheelwell or the rear bumper to see the gap? The reason i ask is because ive considered putting another inch of body in and then making custom bumpers to hide the bumper gaps (i need new bumpers anyways). Im really glad i put my body lift in, and im drawn to putting another one in perhaps. I can stuff my 13" inch wide 34's to the stock bumpstops, so i figure another inch of body and i can at least run 35s, which opens up lots of nice tire options.

Matt

cruiser 88- if you do a spring over conversion youll be able to go alot bigger then 35's...SOA gives like 6 inches lift

agent orange-i dont have shots right now of the gap...it pretty large right now...my next step is custom bumpers...i like the 2 inch body lift, cuz when i put the sliders on i still gained in clearance on the rockers instead of losing...thanks for the kudos

nuclearlemon,

Do you know what year/years those gray steelies came from?

fytattoo said:
cruiser 88- if you do a spring over conversion youll be able to go alot bigger then 35's...SOA gives like 6 inches lift

agent orange-i dont have shots right now of the gap...it pretty large right now...my next step is custom bumpers...i like the 2 inch body lift, cuz when i put the sliders on i still gained in clearance on the rockers instead of losing...thanks for the kudos
well know im looking at alcan springs alot less cutting and fabing and i can do it in my driveway.input would be good:D

sl33py said:
how are you lifted? body lift + ? shackles x"?
at the time it was stock shackles with well worn 4" alcans.

cant remember who i got them from...i had ordered so many parts in a short period from so many companies, but i believe it was chimney canyon...but they were some of the last of the original old man emu springs before the switched to the dakar...but it was there tallest OME lift...the total truck lift was 3.5 but the fronts were a 4" and the backs were a 3"...i believe you can still get the dakar springs in 3.5 overall lift...and from what i understand the only real difference is which country they are made in

cruiser88 said:

Why are you going 35x10.5 that's way to skinny for a soa, I'll recomend you to go at least from 12.5 to compensate the high of the truck and for better stability

FJ60_cruiser said:
Why are you going 35x10.5 that's way to skinny for a soa, I'll recomend you to go at least from 12.5 to compensate the high of the truck and for better stability

i agree....i had 33x12 with stock backspacing and i felt like that was tippy...once i went to the 13.5's with 2 inch backspacing it is way more stable on the trail...i couldnt imagaine a 10.5 tire on the trail..a 12 or 12.5 inch with stock backspaced rims will fit fine under the wheel wells

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom