Need parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

anybody got a source ??

come awnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Orange ,redfox , 65swr (?Mark?) how about Pardie ? PMC Guys ? somebody"s gotta have scrap ?? Just trynn to help you out ! Hope to see you at the 45 run this year !!

I went searching for a hump before cutting up 45dude's hump for the 4 speed conversion. That was over a year ago. I put my finger on one [not mine] that I could get for him. It was $300 at that point, and that was a year ago. Don't even know if I could get it now.:frown:

Definitely a rare breed.

FWIW, I went thru a hunt when I built the swb 15 years ago and couldn't find one at all. Ended up paying $120 to have a body shop repair the one that came with the truck.:meh:

Best

Mark A.

Ended up paying $120 to have a body shop repair the one that came with the truck.:meh:

Best

Mark A.

Yep, it sucks having to pay a lot for parts or repairs.

George, when are you going to get the top? Whitey might end up using it for his truck :)

I went searching for a hump before cutting up 45dude's hump for the 4 speed conversion. That was over a year ago. I put my finger on one [not mine] that I could get for him. It was $300 at that point, and that was a year ago. Don't even know if I could get it now.:frown:

Definitely a rare breed.

FWIW, I went thru a hunt when I built the swb 15 years ago and couldn't find one at all. Ended up paying $120 to have a body shop repair the one that came with the truck.:meh:

Best

Mark A.

I guess I should put my away if they are worth that much. It's been sitting in the same spot since I took those pictures. I'm only holding on to it just in case I decide to keep my original. The one that came with 45 has a hole cut for a floor shifter besides being cut in half:frown:

I didn't think about the 45 hump being different when I cut mine up for a drivetrain swap and in the end I'm not using it at all. :(

I have a lwb that will be getting a new floor. What do you need for a patch?

Dan,

How much of the floor do you have? I need a small piece from what I can see, do you have any bed floor supports too?

I take a few pics and post them in your thread.

I thought you looked at the bed when you were here?

Nope, there was so much great stuff to look at, I missed it. Your shop is kind of like the Smithsonian, you have to spend a couple of days to take it all in. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom