Wanted need parts for an 80 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

justbecause

perpetually lost.
Threads
need a front bumper
rear bumper
tailgate
rear quarter panels ( i really want some like these 3/16" http://www.budbuilt.com/new/IMG_0220.jpg )
rear fenders
jerry can mounts
35" MTs
shackle lift (front and rear)

any other cool add ons you might have laying around the house

zrheard@gmail.com

thanks alot!

located in tuscaloosa Alabama depending on the part & the price nothing is to far away

Degnol bought a new front bumper from Cruiser Dan at American Toyota for around $125 a few years ago.

Do you need the rear bumperettes? The FJ40 never came with what most would call a rear bumper, just bumperettes.

You found your rear quarter panels. I don't know of anybody else making them 3/16" thick.

Jerry can mounts are $20 at most 4x4 shops.

You can make your own shackles cheaper than you can buy them. If you have a drill press. You will need crazy long shackles if you are planning on running 35" with no other lift.

i was hoping to pick up stuff used, this isnt a restor its a weekend warrior
yea i know it came w/bumperets but i want a legit rear bumper (pref w/tire swing)
shackles again used and i have a 3" lift i pick up used and i think i have enough room to sqeeze 35s now (the rear was already cut when i bought it and when i replaced the front fenders i moved them to the highest point i could b4 the hood stopped closing good so plenty of room there) i just wanted an extra inch or 2 for the look...

and i REALLY like what fj40er did https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/195551-drop-tailgate.html (the olive drab one) if i could get something like that w/room for an extra gas can and a cooler id be SET

and where can i find cruiser dan? i did a google search came up w/a lot of guys talking about him but not a link to his stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom