Need part number for following part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the following Toyota part number for a 1997.
This is the black shield next to the Catalytic converters.

Thank you

image002.jpg

Cool - sorry for any confusion. I do have the stock steps so mine is likely hidden from view.

I also looked on Partsouq to try and help and it does look to be the unlinked part on the diagram that includes the running boards, but it is definitely not on the other diagram with the floor insulators.

I read on another post that the part is there to protect the running boards from the heat of the cats and Cruisers without the running board option didn't have the shield.

Sounds like an actual parts guru might be needed for this one.

I also looked on Partsouq to try and help and it does look to be the unlinked part on the diagram that includes the running boards, but it is definitely not on the other diagram with the floor insulators.

I read on another post that the part is there to protect the running boards from the heat of the cats and Cruisers without the running board option didn't have the shield.

Sounds like an actual parts guru might be needed for this one.
The running board being the reason makes sense but I have also seen factory images of the truck without running boards having it.

The figure 17-02 takes me to the exhaust figure. Nothing obvious there

Climbed under the truck, no part number. The shield attaches with three bolts to the body.

Last edited:
PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom