Need Part Identification (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm doing some minor leak maintenance from my Engine rebuild.
I'm finding some leaks that will be covered in this thread.

My First Unknown Part # and it cant seem to be found by my Parts Dealer is the gasket that goes here...

gasket.jpg

I will assume this is a heater hose gasket by I can not find the part # anywhere, I used an air conditioning gasket that had a similar diameter steel ring, but as you can see its failing via the bolts and leaking coolant in this area.

Can someone give me a part# or an alternate way to solve this.

Thanks!

Possibly 15785-66010

FZJ80coolingprojectx019.jpg

Last edited:
That's it.

As a side note, it's also included in the total engine rebuild gasket/seal kit from toyota.

THANK YOU!

You have no idea how long we have been looking for that part #:D

I also have a leak from what looks to be the INSIDE of the distributor (oil)
and another from a seal IN the Power Steering Pump (not the O-ring that mates to the engine) something to do with the PS pump shaft.

are there any rebuild kits for any of those 2?

I would think there would be a Rebuild kit for the PW Pump or a list of parts to do the rebuild? Seal wise, the pump works well....

Last edited:
OK,

I found the PS Pump Seal Kit for about $30 at my Toyota parts dealer.

Later in the week I will open the Distributor to take a closer look at the leak.

I was told there was no rebuild kit for this type of leak (if its coming from the inside of shaft) and a new Distributor would be about $330:hmm:

So I will inspect it carefully to find out where the leak is coming from...

If it needs replacement I will contact CDan or Beno for a quote, maybe the can have it for cheaper even with shipping to PR:cheers:

I think I found my own answer about the Distributor if leak found inside.

Thanks. Called and spoke with Dan yesterday. Nothing internal can be replaced to prevent the oil leak. Ordered a new distributor assembly.

:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom