Need Part # For the Body Grommet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mar 1, 2006
Monument, CO
Does anyone know the part # for the body grommet circled in the picture below? It seals the gap between the quarter panel and fuel tank inlet pipe.

Body Gromet.jpg
Sure do: 90480-92002

Had a heck of a time finding it on the Toyota online parts catalog, but Toyota of Santa Fe came through for me.
@beno got me one a few months ago...
Your awesome 4Cruisers, thanks bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom