Need one of these: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Engine Accessories
PN TLC-0050

If you order can I ask that you order 4 total please. I just haven't gotten around to ordering any yet and I'll offer to pay for the other 3 and split the shipping up.

Thanks, Erik! I sent them a note and will call in the AM for a price. I'll get four or their min order if not too much and they have to cut more. I'll let you know price when I get it.

Thanks! I've got 2 local guys that are eventually going to be putting in 3fe's into older rigs and I'm doing the same. Just give me a total when you know more and i'll paypal you or give you a check or pay for your subsciption to the TLCA or whatever you want in return. If you need to order a "few" lemme know and we can work something out. If it's a "Ton" we probably need to determine if it's feasable or if I just need to head to a buddy's house where I can use his plasma till I get one.

Erik - I ordered 4 from John at MMS. REALLY nice guy - says he can make almost anything needed in stainless steel for our LCs. Has a lot of bolt kits, etc.

They were $20 a piece.

Two are ready and he is making another batch of 10 of which we will get 2. Not sure if he is making them soon and shipping 4 or shipping 2 and 2 later, but sounded like they were coming to us quickly.

I'll let you know when they come in. I can drop by your work or mail them over to you, etc.

lemme know what I owe you and when you need the $.. Please document your desmog here in TAC to help others out. cause if i needed 3 of em you can guess your gonna be the trail leader!

and yes kelly.. one is going on your other rig! you just stay focused on your 2 builds you got going right now! let me worry bout 3fe world.

FOCUS.... don't be bringing that up again.

I think mine was already done, but need to look.... can't recall anymore.

I'm not wanting you to recall.. you keep your ADD mind out of this thread.. I knew you'd be checking tho..

Update

Still no EBR block off plates. He must be sending all four at once. Hopefully here this week, although I am out FRI/SAT, so . . will be no sooner than Sunday.

I'm following Spook50s FAQ word/for/word except I got a Gates belt vs Dayco.

Other cruiser news:

Not sure I mentioned that I re-did the seam sealer in the rain gutters. Lotta work to clean that out, but if anyone ever needs input on that, I got plenty :) Got my matching paint in the mail this last week, so will be taping and spraying that on soon.

I also got my front bumper off and have been drilling the frame attachment holder spots like crazy!!! All I have is a drill and sockets, so taking a while. I guess I'll get a metal chisel and beat on them after I get them bored out. Got the tow hook loose, but gotta finish it and the inside plate in the frame channel. Pic of the new bumper here too. It goes inside the frame.
BB LC 001.jpg
BB LC 002.jpg
001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom