Wanted Need one F1.5 head bolt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need just one F1.5 head bolt.. Please reference the picture , F1.5 (1974) is the longer one. About 5 3/4”.
Haven’t found a new one
thanks

1C1F7010-1159-4FE0-919A-857515EE50C6.jpeg

I was thinking about getting new head bolts on my F1.5 project until I realized that I couldn't find any (at the time) and that I should be able to reuse the existing ones. But after seeing this I decided to take another look:

...these Pioneers are back in stock, and after looking at your pic they have the same profile for F1.5s. There're no published specs, otherwise I would've verified vs your length measurement. I know you only need one but if these are correct maybe it's a nice new set. HTH

EDIT: YMMV; here's a bad review for a Chevy application: Pioneer Automotive S-454 Pioneer Replacement Cylinder Head Fasteners | Summit Racing - https://www.summitracing.com/parts/pio-s-454?srsltid=AeTuncroV45_7q-nUelMaa1pv5Y0Gc3jVKJm8B3evhio7ypN_st7LHPvJgM

Last edited:
Really appreciate your input and help.
I’ll definitely look into these guys.
About a year ago I ordered a new set - and received the short bolts -

Really appreciate your input and help.
I’ll definitely look into these guys.
About a year ago I ordered a new set - and received the short bolts -
Did you order these? Were they correct for the f1.5? I need some and am having a rough time finding.

@1chukar - I have these - not quite as long as yours. Yours if you need them. I have 2 of that length.

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

Sorry that I haven’t been on site for a spell. Very generous and thoughtful of you to remember this issue and respon. Local cruiser network discovere and delivered two of these
Thank You Sincerely
jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom