Need New Rear Rotors for my 94 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm shopping for new rear rotors for my rig and I'm looking for the best price I can find. Is there anything I should be aware of, and where can I get the best deal? Don't have deep pockets, need a good fare price. Stock replacement rotors will be fine.

I don't recall the OE Rotors from the dealer to be expensive.
Eventually parts.toyota.com will have functionality for you to order parts to be drop shipped at your home direct from a distribution warehouse.

A friend and I both have Autozone rotors in the rear. I can't recall the peice, but neither of us have had issues with them in a couple years. I've put about 22k on mine, and I think he's sitting at around 14k or so.

Rock Auto

I've been happy with Centric pads and rotors.

NAPA

I put on EBC rotors and pads. It was 160$ for everything from CarID. I have no issues with them yet

I've heard horror stories about drilled and/or slotted rotors on offroad vehicles. Easy for pebbles, sand, whatever to get between the rotor and pad, and I've never heard a convincing reason in their favor, unless you're racing.

I don't recall the OE Rotors from the dealer to be expensive.
Eventually parts.toyota.com will have functionality for you to order parts to be drop shipped at your home direct from a distribution warehouse.

Seriously? Bypassing a dealer altogether? Seriously Lex? Holy s***.

Hey beno, if my memory serves me correctly, do you still have that rig on the road that you rolled during a snow storm a while back?

$103.47 Each

I did find this on Amazon:

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 5.28.45 AM.png

Got mine at NAPA for about $42 each.

Inexpensive, round, true, easily sourced.

Probably still have to pay shipping though, which my dealer doesn't ding me for. I will still use them or guys like you when I want to be sure I either get the right parts the first time or need to return them hassle free if I get the wrong ones.

I decided to with NAPA @ $42 right down the road. Thanks for all the help guys! :)

I just went with the dealer. Called on a Friday, had them in hand on Saturday.

Do you really want to scrimp on brakes?

:meh:

Hey beno, if my memory serves me correctly, do you still have that rig on the road that you rolled during a snow storm a while back?

It's done. Pieces of it live on in multiple vehicles.

"Hey pot", said the kettle. Last I checked you left the dealership, Doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom