Need new Hoses... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just purchased a 1988 FJ62. It had a lot of bad vacuum hoses. I've replaced them. The hose I nee and can't find is the hose that branches off the intake hose to the idle air control valve. I currently have it duct taped so it will at least run enough to move it.

I just purchased a 1988 FJ62. It had a lot of bad vacuum hoses. I've replaced them. The hose I nee and can't find is the hose that branches off the intake hose to the idle air control valve. I currently have it duct taped so it will at least run enough to move it.

how long is each hose ?

photos will help here

i have all oem globally available factory service vacuum lines in stock at all times ....................24/7

thanks

Are you familiar with this website? I'd highly recommend plugging in your VIN or year, and exploring the diagrams. This will help you to track down a part number for what you're looking for here, and anywhere else in the future:

Thanks for partsouq....it's the hose labeled 22270A. I prefer the Toyota part but will just grab some 5/8 ID Heater hose if not available

The cap to the Dash Pot Assembly was also burnt through. Do I need this? Everything I've found says that it just prevents the throttle from closing too rapidly, like a soft close drawer.

20210428_185939.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom