Need narrow alternator belt number for 2f (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
Searched FAQ and general search with no luck (hopefully keeping Poser happy...if I missed it, mea culpa). I installed power steering on my 73 F motor and moved my alternator to the passenger side using a 2F bracket making it the same setup as the 2F. One belt (outside groove) goes around the water pump, crank and alternator (see pic). My belt is unreadable and the Napa part number I can find here is for a wide belt. Should be the same length as the 2f alternator WITHOUT smog air pump but I need the Napa part number for a narrow belt.

If I can order it online tonight, it will be at my tinny Napa Monday afternoon.

Thanks,

Dan

image.gif

Last edited:
Is the alternators in the picture on the passenger or driver side? It looks like they are near the manifold. My alternator is on the passenger side.

yes, both on the driverside

but you did say in your post, you said it was moved to the driverside
"I installed power steering on my 73 F motor and moved my alternator to the driver side using a 2F bracket making it the same setup as the 2F"

Is the alternators in the picture on the passenger or driver side? It looks like they are near the manifold. My alternator is on the passenger side.

Damn. I had a mind lapse. Your right. Don't know why I said that. Apologies. Will edit. It's on passenger side.

I needed those part # anyway to order spares :)

Glad it wasn't a total waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom