need mechanic in indiana/ quest about sod buster mud bog (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

culturedredneck

GOLD Star
Threads
I just moved to the south bend are from knoxville, tn. I have an internship at the south bend tribune ( if any of you guys were at the sod busters mud bog a couple of weeks ago i was the photojournalist) and have NO time to work on my 93 fj 80 on my own. i need several things done and need a reliable mechnic in the area. if anyone knows of anything that could help that would be great.

p.s. let me know if you saw the pictures in the paper and what you thought. ALSO, im thinking about going to the upcoming rock crawling even bu i need to know time and location. maybe i could get some more coverage from the paper. Thanks!

kohl threlkeld

Good place to ask about rock crawling. Space Ghost is a Hoosier cruiser that is a Pro rockcrawler. If you were quite a bit farther south I would help you out with the wrenching, but I'm 4 hours from southbend.

Hoosier cruisers will be at Attica in December for a toys for tots run. Check us out at the web site. www.hoosiercruiser.org

thanks, yeah i miss the rocks, mountains and trails. its VERY flat up here. im from knoxville, tn so the landscape is a bit different. i miss my solid axled 87 4runner but i had to get practicle to get though college.

kohl

That 93 has a solid axle and will go pretty much where ever you point it.

culturedredneck said:
I just moved to the south bend are from knoxville, tn. I have an internship at the south bend tribune ( if any of you guys were at the sod busters mud bog a couple of weeks ago i was the photojournalist) and have NO time to work on my 93 fj 80 on my own. i need several things done and need a reliable mechnic in the area. if anyone knows of anything that could help that would be great.

p.s. let me know if you saw the pictures in the paper and what you thought. ALSO, im thinking about going to the upcoming rock crawling even bu i need to know time and location. maybe i could get some more coverage from the paper. Thanks!

kohl threlkeld

Sent you a PM.

oh yeah on thing i love about my cruiser is its solid front axle. but my 4runner has 35's, hysteer, and 5.29's. i had to sell it for something stock so i could drive long distances a bit more easily. i cant play as hard with the cruiser like i did with my 4runner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom