Need Mechanic: Bloomsburg, PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone!

Been a while since I have been on here but I am in need of some advice and reference.

My 1994 Land Cruiser just had her 293,000 birthday a few weeks ago and also passed Pennsylvania inspection for the 17th year in a row :)

But, she has suffered some road scars. The front end axles are shot. I think they call them the birfields or something, are done. I have clicking like heck when I take sharper turns, like parking spots. Also the passenger side seeps grease. The moral of the story is, it needs all new parts and the car is well worth it

I have asked 2 mechanics if they want the job. The first mechanic said he had no clue, never did 1. The other mechanic, who is a 35 year Toyota master technician, frowned at the job. He said it was a PAI and greasy as fudge.

So, I am in the Bloomsburg, PA area. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to have the job done, and done right. I look forward to some responses. :clap:

Thanks!
Craig G.

I'd be glad to help ya out, but I'm a little south of you. I have a place in Linden, Va as well. PM me.

Kris H.

Located in Carlisle Pa, maybe an hour or 2 from u. Done several mini truck axles multiple times, and the Land Cruisers a couple of times.... On a side note, When's the Bloomsburg truck show. Might try to make it there this year.

Located in Carlisle Pa, maybe an hour or 2 from u. Done several mini truck axles multiple times, and the Land Cruisers a couple of times.... On a side note, When's the Bloomsburg truck show. Might try to make it there this year.

Hey, Carlisle is not to far at all. About 2 hours maximum. I have relatives in the Harrisburg area. The truck show is in mid july, ill let you know an exact date.

Please PM me about the front end of my high mileage cruiser. She needs some TLC. The previous owner, I don't think did crap to it.

If I'm smart I should probably have the timing chain done also. On a cold start I have a chain rattle. But other than that the motor sounds insanely smooth for such high mileage and only pushes oil at high speeds at the oil pan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom