Need manual for HJ61 factory cable lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have factory cable lockers that actuate by pulling up on handles on the center console.
It has a push-button 2-4 switch like 62's.
Right now, I can't engage the rear without engaging the front as well.

Does anyone have a manual for them or can direct me to a source?

Thanks!

D

I don't have manual. I did find this thread which seems to indicate there is a mechanical interlock that engages the rear when engaging the front. But the rear should be able to be engaged by itself. Maybe the cables are swapped underneath? Did it work properly before and now it doesn't?

I don't have manual. I did find this thread which seems to indicate there is a mechanical interlock that engages the rear when engaging the front. But the rear should be able to be engaged by itself. Maybe the cables are swapped underneath? Did it work properly before and now it doesn't?

Hasn't worked properly since I got it (been a while now) but want to get after it.

Thanks for the suggestions and link :)

the rear should activate by itself, the rear must be engaged before the front can be engaged.

I hesitated posting these yesterday because I don't know how much help they will be. It does seem like it would be difficult to mix up front and rear cables since they connect on different ends of the lever assembly. But maybe the lever assembly is flipped around. Otherwise, the lever assembly looks like a mechanical engineer's dream with all the levers and rods. But I think your problem has to be with the levers and not the differentials since one differential doesn't know what the other is doing. That is all managed by the levers and cables.

1628115838468.png

1628115884983.png

As above somthing is around the wrong way while it's, apart a good oputunity to grind off the tab the makes you engage the rear before the front.
Don't loose the clips off the end of the cables nla...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom