Need Machine Shop Recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Getting lined out on my new project and need recommendations for engine machine shops in the Tucson area. Looking to have a head and possible bottom end rebuilt. Would prefer someone experienced with Cummins 12 valve engines. If there is a stellar shop in Phoenix, I would consider the drive up that way.

Thanks in advance.

Getting lined out on my new project and need recommendations for engine machine shops in the Tucson area. Looking to have a head and possible bottom end rebuilt. Would prefer someone experienced with Cummins 12 valve engines. If there is a stellar shop in Phoenix, I would consider the drive up that way.

Thanks in advance.
I have had good luck with P O Machine @ 1910 Price St. (Roger/Romero area…NW-ish). Not sure of their experience with 12v Cummins in particular, but owner would probably refer you elsewhere if necessary.

If location, a proper machine oil smell, and scads of engine parts are indications of a legit place, P O has these in spades.

Thanks for the info! I am finding you can double the price the moment you say “diesel”

Thanks for the info! I am finding you can double the price the moment you say “diesel”
Did you ever find a machine shop to use. I need to get my 2F measured and polished.

Did you ever find a machine shop to use. I need to get my 2F measured and polished.
Yes, I used Baker Machine in Tucson. Not the best communicator but very good machine shoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom