Wanted Need M6, M8 bolts for 1974 FJ40 refresh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Refreshing my 1974 FJ40. I need some of the various length M6, M8 bolts and screws (hex and phillips head). Several of them are rusted out on my 40 and I want to replace them with OEM. Re-dipped/plated would be great but also original and needing to be cleaned would be fine. Let me know what you've got.

FWIW, I just rec'd my Full Kit of Yellow Zinc and some SS Fender kits and it is really nice hardware ... Not gonna find anything better. Choose the Cadmium plated if you want identical to OE.

@davework is the MUD handle of the vendor....

Spike Strip, thank you very much--I will get the cad plated ones. Tomorrow is going to be an expensive day--I've got many parts to order to get her cleaned up.

If you want used stuff, I think @arcteryx was offering up a bunch of hardware recently.

FWIW, I just rec'd my Full Kit of Yellow Zinc and some SS Fender kits and it is really nice hardware ... Not gonna find anything better. Choose the Cadmium plated if you want identical to OE.

@davework is the MUD handle of the vendor....

Overland hardware is great stuff. I second spike strip’s feedback.

Thanks again. I just ordered my full set from Overland and am looking forward to getting all those new bolts and screws in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom