Need info quick (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
I need to know what size t-shirt Tony Twiddy wears. I owe him and I think he is in route to New Orleans so I can't get in touch with him. Better yet PM me his cell number and I'll get the info myself. :beer:

Thanks!

I beleive he wears an XL, hope this helps.

Thanks!

Best make sure the neck stretches to git over that massive noggin of his......

Well, well. Looky what we have here boys. A bow legged lurker. s***, spose Kowboy gonna post somethin next. Hell, maybe even Mudrak will type somethin.

Hell I waz searching somethin' for Bodean and found this, ole Tony ain't come back to Texas, I think Cindy took a likin' to me and he's skeared.........I'll wear my PMC hoodie one night at the Roundup in honor of you guys....

Last edited:
Well thats awful nice. Just don't let grizzlyfox get to close to your tent after dark and keep yer wet ones secured.
Oh yeah, if the fox asks you if you want ti sit in his rig, just look around then bolt.

I think it was the pink windshield sticker that done it. The fact that you are willing to host Mickey Rubicon speaks volumes

Well thats awful nice. Just don't let grizzlyfox get to close to your tent after dark and keep yer wet ones secured.
Oh yeah, if the fox asks you if you want ti sit in his rig, just look around then bolt.

I think it was the pink windshield sticker that done it. The fact that you are willing to host Mickey Rubicon speaks volumes

Mickey canceled, said in the e mail he could not get the time off........'course it mite-a-been the promise of an a$$ whuppin' if he got out of line.

Butch

Hey, thanks Guys!

Tell you what... I had a great time in Texas and I had a great time in Louisiana.

Thanks Jeff B and Butch B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom