1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need info on my cruisers

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by nspctr1, Feb 10, 2004.

1. nspctr1

nspctr1

I need some info on my cruisers. There is word again of a possible layoff at my office and it seems as though I may be in on this one in the next month or so. What I have is a 1975 fj40 , new paint, rebuilt 2F, new seats, real clean rig, when it was painted it had rust in the front rt fender which was taken out and replaced. It also has custom front and rear bumpers but otherwise stock in real good condition. The 71 I am in the middle of a 350 conversion, original drivetrain, centerforce clutch kit, new front bumper, add a leaf, new shocks and who knows what else I haven't mentioned. The motor is a fresh rebuild with no time on it, hasn't even had fluids put in it yet. I have a hi flo water pump for it and it has a Carter carb, summit HEI distributor, extra valve covers, mini disc conversion parts. All parts have not been installed but are stored in doors. If worse comes to worse what could I sell these for, I would like to sell as a package deal but who knows. I am in Tx and sorry but right now I don't have pics. I have well over 20K invested in both rigs. The 75 resto is about 95 % complete, will need front bumper and running boards painted and a headliner. the rig was repainted it's original color of dune beige. Thanks for your info.
    Kevin

2. tewlman

tewlman

doesn't sound like you have much there....I'll give you 500 for the hole thing. :D

really, you could put it on ebay, if they look good they always seem to bring more that they are worth.

Steve

3. xumFJ40

xumFJ40

nspctr1,

Where in Tejas?