Need help with purchase decision. Thanks! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Bilt,

Thanks for your suggestions. I'm still waiting to hear back from this seller. I will ask him the questions re HG replacement, etc, and will let you know here what I find out. Appreciate your input!
Just heard back from seller. This vehicle is sold. So it's back to hunting for others.

IMHO I would not post up the location of any 80 you're looking at to purchase. The regular forum members won't steal it from you, but there are some who came to the forum and check the Classifieds only for that purpose. To underscore the point I was contacted by one new member who's only goal is to buy low and sell high. He first wanted to charge me a 10% finders fee for the contact information of an 80 with a $45,000 price tag, then he offered to pay me $10,000 for any low mileage 80 I could find him. A complete slime ball with absolutely ZERO morals, and I told him as much.

IMHO I would not post up the location of any 80 you're looking at to purchase. The regular forum members won't steal it from you, but there are some who came to the forum and check the Classifieds only for that purpose. To underscore the point I was contacted by one new member who's only goal is to buy low and sell high. He first wanted to charge me a 10% finders fee for the contact information of an 80 with a $45,000 price tag, then he offered to pay me $10,000 for any low mileage 80 I could find him. A complete slime ball with absolutely ZERO morals, and I told him as much.
Yikes Kernal,

Thanks for the heads up. I am sure most of the folks on this forum are good folks. I guess there are all kinds of folks out there, the good, the bad and the ugly. I agree. Moving forward I will remove the location info. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom