Need Help with Color (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josey1972

SILVER Star
Threads
New to 40 ownership. I’m partially color blind and need some help identifying the color. Need to paint a few things. I think it is either spring green or nebula. Its not the original paint on the truck. Its a 1976. Appreciate any help.

03364089-B8BD-4F00-9A16-73DA65E65434.jpeg

New to 40 ownership. I’m partially color blind and need some help identifying the color. Need to paint a few things. I think it is either spring green or nebula. Its not the original paint on the truck. Its a 1976. Appreciate any help.

View attachment 2474514

Im seeing beige not green.

Yup, biege here too.

There were two dune beige colors from Toyota. The earlier one was had a little more gray tones and the later had more yellow tones.. this might be the earlier dune beige.

There were two dune beige colors from Toyota. The earlier one was had a little more gray tones and the later had more yellow tones.. this might be the earlier dune beige.
That make sense. Thank you.

Thanks. I’ll look into it.

Original color code is on the data plate, in the engine compartment.

Hopefully Data Plaque was secured somewhere else under the hood. The plaque would have been on the right fender around the battery mount. By the picture looks like custom tube fender with a skin on the exterior and no skirt where the plaque would be.

Hopefully Data Plaque was secured somewhere else under the hood. The plaque would have been on the right fender around the battery mount. By the picture looks like custom tube fender with a skin on the exterior and no skirt where the plaque would be.
That’s would be correct. I don’t think it’s there but will look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom