1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with a job in the Denver area!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by 66fj40x2, Aug 24, 2006.

1. 66fj40x2

66fj40x2

Media:
    Albums:
    Hey folks,
    I'm not one to post up personal stuff on the internet, but I have a request for you folks in the north Denver / Lafayette, CO area. I have a friend from church who recently moved to Lafayette, CO to get her daughter into a special school out there.

To make a long story short, she left a decent paying job with Raytheon - Wichita handeling the AP, to get her daughter into this school. The school has declined to accept her daughter and, to make matters worse, she has been unable to find any work in the area that would support her and her daughter. She's a single, Christian mother of three and is really having a tough time of it right now.

I don't know her employment backround and what if any other skills she has. If any of y'all know of a business in the area looking for an honest and hard working person would you PLEASE PM me here or email me so I can I get this information to her as soon as possible.

She really would like to stay in the Denver area but I'm affraid if something doesn't break for her soon an already difficult situation will only get worse.

I post this here mainly because I know Toyota enthusiasts are some of the best folks I know! Thank y'all for time and consideration. Prayers are always welcome as well.

Mike Costello

2. Cookiemonster

Cookiemonster

Good luck man, can only help on the prayer side of things. Unless she's looking to move to the NorCal area.

3. nuclearlemon

nuclearlemon not an addict Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    i'd offer up a reference where i work, but i hate my company right now, as do many fellow employees, so it might not be a good idea:rolleyes:

4. Romer

Romer fatherofdaughterofromer Moderator

Why doesn't she apply at Raytheon. There are several facilities around, one in Aurora. rayjobs.com

5. treerootCO

treerootCO Where are my keys?! SILVER Star

6. 66fj40x2

66fj40x2

Media:
    Albums:
    Thank you! I'll pass these on to her.

Mike

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">