Need help with a forum Search

Jomama

Jomama

Lucideye
So I've spent 45min trying to find this list. Sometime back someone posted a great list of all the various parts for the front axle service w/part #'s etc... I know I saw it a few months back. I want to save it as a word doc. for future use.
So far I've tried the following to search for this with no luck:
Birfield repack, front bearings, front axle, parts list, and several combinations.
I don't see it on the tech page. Did this list get lost when the forum was updated?

:cheers:

Jomama

Jomama

Lucideye
Goodonya Bruiser, thats the one I was looking for..... :D

Thread Name = OEM P/N's....

I woulda never come up with that for a search :doh:

I did see yours before chris, just looking for the cut and paste ease of the other thread.

:cheers:

Riley

Riley

My 1.5 cents -

a) I'd use Beowulf's list as it break's it down in a nice format depending on how anal your are and how much $$ you got.

b) Also I doubt you will need the shims.

c) I'd get the stuff from C-Dan. UPS is fast and to your door. I live in Canada and still use Dan every chance I get.

Jomama

Jomama

Lucideye
Wish I could use the brown guys but they are handsdown THE most expensive shipping to AK. USPS is 1/4 the price with all the same insurance options and gets there as fast as supposidly "2 Day Air" :-\.
Base rate on Air for Fed-Ex & UPS to AK is at least $25 just to send a empty envelope :mad:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom