Need help picking up a Cruiser

Discussion in 'FL- Northwest Florida Toyota 4WD' started by RedGreen, Aug 6, 2005.

1. RedGreen

RedGreen

I'm thinking of buying a Cruiser body and frame from someone on the board. It resides in a town on the border of NC and VA and I need to get it back to Northeast FL. It does not even roll, so a trailer would be a necessity.

Any thoughts on how I can do this inexpensively? Any volunteers for some help? I would definitely pay someone to help with this.

And if this makes it into my drive, I'll have a few body parts up for sale from my truck.

Thanks,
    David

2. ChuckD

ChuckD

If it has a rear axel you could dolly it back.
    ??

3. RedGreen

RedGreen

Nope. No rear axle. Just the frame and body. I'm thinking of trying to just take the body. My frame is in pretty good condition. The body definitely needs replacing though.

4. ChuckD

ChuckD

I had a buick with no wheels hauled off and a flatbed wrecker pulled it onto the deck with the cable. You could do this but may be costly for long range use. It might be easier/cheaper to put a rear axel on it temporarily for the ride home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.