Need help looking at a RENO cruiser for sale... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Being from New Mexico, looking for someone to check out a RENO FJ60 for me to see if it is worth my time and money. The cruiser is owned by Clint Howard (not sure if it might be familiar to anybody). Specs are up on the Man-a-Fre classifieds. Let me (PM me) know if someone is willing to swing by and give it a drive and a lookover.

Cheers,

Kevin

Being from New Mexico, looking for someone to check out a RENO FJ60 for me to see if it is worth my time and money. The cruiser is owned by Clint Howard (not sure if it might be familiar to anybody). Specs are up on the Man-a-Fre classifieds. Let me (PM me) know if someone is willing to swing by and give it a drive and a lookover.

Cheers,

Kevin

I'd do it for you however my experience is with 100's; I could take pics and check mechanical just fine but no specific 60 stuff to be aware of/look for. Maybe if chicago can go I can join him...

I'd do it for you however my experience is with 100's; I could take pics and check mechanical just fine but no specific 60 stuff to be aware of/look for. Maybe if chicago can go I can join him...

Im down!
Hook me up with the locale, and the info, and espressomon and I will go have a look see! there is quite a bit of Crusier action to be had here right now...Lots of 40's, Ive seen some 60's in the paper as of late, and there is one on a lot in Carson City that looks pretty clean with a newer paint job!

Lemme know!

Chicago

I just checked it out on MAF...
FU*KING nice looking rig from the pics!
Lots of work DONE too that you shouldnt have to worrie about for a long time!
Its sounds pricey, but considering what he's got into it...its not too bad if all is up to snuff!
It needs an SOA and some dents though!:flipoff2:

Chicago

Chicago:

I'm giving the owner a ring to today to talk to him and then I'll let you know if it's a go for checkin' it out/drivin'. I appreciate your help.

I think with the OME and the S/R kit, it's plenty high enough for me. SOA might be overkill... but to each his own.

Cheers,

Kevin

Chicago:

I'm giving the owner a ring to today to talk to him and then I'll let you know if it's a go for checkin' it out/drivin'. I appreciate your help.

I think with the OME and the S/R kit, it's plenty high enough for me. SOA might be overkill... but to each his own.

Cheers,

Kevin

I was just messin with ya!

Chicago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom