Need help identifying the best online FZJ80 parts source (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With Beno retired, what is the best online source to identify part numbers, price, etc, with diagrams......and user friendly catalogue. I currently have a ‘94 and need a variety of things to complete baseline. Granted I know that many Toyota OE parts are exhausted. I’ve searched through several of the hits that came from a google search but quickly found out that the sites are not quite user friendly (often losing vehicle info, multiple pages opening, etc).

This is what I am currently looking for:

Distributor o-ring
Distributor cap
Distributor rotor
Valve cover gasket
Spark plug tubes
Valve cover plastic pieces (2) covering the spark plug wires
Hood heat shield
PCV and grommet
Oxygen sensor
Heater hoses

Miss Onur’s one-stop shop? Any and all help is appreciated.

Vendors that support the forum
Norwalk socal has additional mud discount code listed in thread
Wits end
Mcgeorge toyota
Also Depends where you are located

With Beno retired, what is the best online source to identify part numbers, price, etc, with diagrams......and user friendly catalogue. I currently have a ‘94 and need a variety of things to complete baseline. Granted I know that many Toyota OE parts are exhausted. I’ve searched through several of the hits that came from a google search but quickly found out that the sites are not quite user friendly (often losing vehicle info, multiple pages opening, etc).

This is what I am currently looking for:

Distributor o-ring
Distributor cap
Distributor rotor
Valve cover gasket
Spark plug tubes
Valve cover plastic pieces (2) covering the spark plug wires
Hood heat shield
PCV and grommet
Oxygen sensor
Heater hoses

Miss Onur’s one-stop shop? Any and all help is appreciated.

@NLXTACY has picked up a lot of the parts on your list. :) Wits End. Solid supporter of the 80 series LC platform.

www.densoproducts.com is where I recommend things like O2 sensors and Denso specific products.

Then the online Toyota parts discounters can probably get you the rest.

I’ve been contacted by lots of folks since my retirement in June and I try to do the best I can to steer people to both supporters of our LC lifestyle as well as people who either have knowledge and/or provide good customer service.

Those have always been way more important than just the cheapest price.

Last edited:
I can say with complete certainty that with a little searching all those part numbers can be found on a certain Land Cruiser enthusiast forum.

I have been checking and purchasing from Cruiser Outfitters. They are really, really knowledgeable over there and they get the product out fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom