Need help identifying part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello

I was doing my brake lines, rotors, and suspension. When I was under looking at everything I saw that this part and the rubber boot is cracked and leaking fluid. It’s near the left rear wheel and it goes to the axel.

I don’t know what it’s called please let me know so I can grab one next time I go to the dealership!

Cheers

0E63767C-64C9-4D11-B0CE-8406D63D2769.jpeg

F6F2859E-57D8-4BE2-8348-863781FFD540.jpeg

thats your L.S.P.V

maybe a year and modle land cruiser would help ?

this ain't no M.F.P forum for those Interceptors :D

Last edited:
just find a good pre-owned one

or ONLY buy the whole assy like below

473914.png

1683885170305.jpeg

Oh I get it now hahaha

Even though I’m in aus I’m still American 😂

every time some body from down in OZ , posts a tech. assistance thread , and does not mention any details of what there driving ,

they get this ain't a interceptor MFP thread from me 411 :D

what is a HOLDEN anyway

s-l1600.jpg

1630908291613.png

Hello

I was doing my brake lines, rotors, and suspension. When I was under looking at everything I saw that this part and the rubber boot is cracked and leaking fluid. It’s near the left rear wheel and it goes to the axel.

I don’t know what it’s called please let me know so I can grab one next time I go to the dealership!

Cheers

View attachment 3320755

View attachment 3320756
FWIW, that's brake fluid that's leaking. You might want to make that a priority.

FWIW, that's brake fluid that's leaking. You might want to make that a priority.
There is a Toyota rebuild kit, not sure if it includes everything for the LSPV valve and the rod as I haven't attempted the rebuild yet, but FWIW the kit is called a Bush and Boot kit, part number 04477-60010.

View attachment 3325359

Yea just got a kit ordered from Toyota! Will replace as soon as I get it. Will try and post pic when I’m done

Cheers

Yea just got a kit ordered from Toyota! Will replace as soon as I get it. Will try and post pic when I’m done

Cheers

For the cost, I'd just replaced the whole unit, don't try and service it.
I tried to service one and it was in rough shape, not worth the effort.

Screenshot_20230518-100756.png

What did Toyota sting you for the kit?

Kit from Partsouq, about $40, from a US dealer about double that, but then the complete valve in the US is also almost double ($215+) the Partsouq price ($120).

FWIW it appears you might be able to rebuild the valve without disturbing the brake lines?? If so that might be an advantage (less time, less chance of damaging a hard line) but again, haven't tried it yet myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom