Need help identifying a part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I’ve recently come to acquire a 2006 LX. The AC and the heater don’t work so I opened the hood to take a look. These two hoses are cut. They are located right behind the engine. I can add more pictures if needed.

The vehicle runs otherwise, it’ll just be a pain to use it in the winter with no heating.

Could anyone please tell me the part numbers for these two hoses so I can go about ordering and fixing it?

Thank you!
9F869758-4C8A-4FAE-B409-AE2FABF8C42F.png

If I'm looking at it right, you'll have front heat but the rear heater has been eliminated. If you're getting no heat at all, you'll have to describe the problem better. No fan? Just OAT air no matter what?

Look for threads on heater tees and they'll have all the correct part numbers and hose configurations to set your rear heater back up. At this point it looks like it makes the most sense to buy everything all at once, assemble it, then install it. It's not a difficult job.

If I'm looking at it right, you'll have front heat but the rear heater has been eliminated. If you're getting no heat at all, you'll have to describe the problem better. No fan? Just OAT air no matter what?

Look for threads on heater tees and they'll have all the correct part numbers and hose configurations to set your rear heater back up. At this point it looks like it makes the most sense to buy everything all at once, assemble it, then install it. It's not a difficult job.
I get air, but that’s all. Hot when outside is hot, cold when outside is cold. I’ll look into the heater tees, thank you.

Make sure your radiator is full. If it’s low you may not have coolant getting to your heater core.

Those lines were probably cut for a reason - maybe a leaking rear heater core. Before you hook them up, you should flush the lines, as they’ve been left open for who knows how long. Look for leaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom