Need help from Brazilian mudder! (possible 4 door 45) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The reason is that our first baby is on the way.:D

My wife drives an immaculate BJ42 that has no rear seats (Danish vehicle legislation, it'll cost $4.500 in registration tax to fit them) I drive the HJ45 which is registered to carry passengers, so that will be our main family carrier.
However getting to the rear seats is a PITA, so when fixing some of the rust I want to fit rear doors sort of like a 45LV.

I have found these:
FiberCar

However they don't reply to mails. Can't blame them, my Brazilian (Portuguese) looks and sounds destinctively english...

I wonder if some Brazilian member could help me?

If there's any other options I'd like to hear about them!

Hmm... No takers yet?
I'm sure there's lots of you out there that like what you can see on the Fibercar page...

Thanks! :)

Still no-one who have dealt with Fbercar or from Brazil?

Wow, thats pretty neat. Nutty website though.

You're right on both; looks like a pretty detailed product which would be perfect for my plan, but nutty website as you say, I have written them, but no answer yet...

there are a few guys...me included that have tried to contact them...they are not good at getting back to anybody...even guys down there

there are a few mud member down in brazil...however importing parts from there has been very challenging ....nobody has seen any parts from there yet :)

Email Mike Gozzard and Gozzard composites. I just talked to him 2 days ago on the phone and he said he was working on some 4 door rig. I would email him a link of that fibercar site and mention the banderiette.

Gozzard Composites

His email is: mike(at)gozzard.com

Matt

Thanks alot guys!

From the searches I made before starting this thread I expected that Fibercar was a long shot... Unfortunately...

I'll buzz Mike at Gozzard and see what they have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom