Need help finding used parts for a 2002 4Runner 4x4 AT Sport Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

New to the forum and the area (I live in Vernon) and am looking for a reputable mechanic and place to source used parts. My double cardan is toast on the rear drive shaft so I need one and the stealership wanted four figures for one... Also, anyone have '07-'10 FJ Cruiser coils kciking around in their garage? Looking to replace the OEM coils and 1"spacers and get a true 1" ish suspension lift. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

New to the forum and the area (I live in Vernon) and am looking for a reputable mechanic and place to source used parts. My double cardan is toast on the rear drive shaft so I need one and the stealership wanted four figures for one... Also, anyone have '07-'10 FJ Cruiser coils kciking around in their garage? Looking to replace the OEM coils and 1"spacers and get a true 1" ish suspension lift. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Excellent service and strong Toyota knowledge at Mike-V's in Vernon. A couple of the mechanics own taco's and 4 runners. 250-549-2141

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom