Need help finding little green LED's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This thread should be helpful

Check out superbrightleds, you can replace those with just about any color you'd like in LED. T3, T4, and T5 are the sizes. I believe what you're looking at is a T3. That's just the company I used, anyhow. The size is what matters, and I'm sure you can get green in LED, however the brightness will be different and you would want to replace all of the bulbs with LED if you're going that route.
Thank you. I've looked at super bright and still thinking about going this route. Although I'm kind of leaning towards OEM just because the LED's might be too bright, I mostly just want to be able to see the buttons again at night :)

Excellent thread. Thank you! I'm constantly impressed with the wealth of knowledge on this forum.

I believe the other companion thread to this is:

Although it may be more early LC centric.

If you do go LED, I'd also suggest SuperBrightLEDs. We tried generic LEDs off of eBay on our first time, and they kinda, sorta, almost, worked, sometimes. The SuperBrightLEDs fit and worked beautifully by comparison.

I believe the other companion thread to this is:

Although it may be more early LC centric.

If you do go LED, I'd also suggest SuperBrightLEDs. We tried generic LEDs off of eBay on our first time, and they kinda, sorta, almost, worked, sometimes. The SuperBrightLEDs fit and worked beautifully by comparison.
I wish I had seen this thread sooner, it's pretty much exactly what I'm trying to do. I agree on the super bright, they seem to be a cut above the others. Thank you for digging up the info, this is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom