Need help finding a part... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Several months ago I found a rear jump seat that could be put in an fj40 that looked like if folded up similar to the standard jump seat.

But when it folded down it actually had a back that unfolded thus making it forward facing, making it look like a little bucket seat.

I thought for sure I had bookmarked the site where I found it, but alas I have gone through all my bookmarks and can't find it again.

Has anyone found this product or can point me in the right direction? Or is my description so confusing that no one knows what I am talking about? :)

Thanks.

Con-ferr

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]CONT1047 63-82 Toyota Fj40 40" Seat Span

Like this?

With tool storage--mmmmmm

Con-Ferr Accessories

[/SIZE][/FONT]
conj2063.gif
conj2064.gif

Those are nice, but I didn't do well at explaining the seats.

So first they fold down, like the current jump seats but the back then unfolds. They are forward facing and each seat is separate leaving space between each of the seats.

Essentially like these Forward Facing Lock and Fold R/H but in my past searches I can't recall if someone made something like these work, or if there is some aftermarket fj40 part.

The ones you are describing sound like the factory seats that came in lx model 40's found idownunder I have seen these also on the occasional JDMs not sure if they can be found through the dealer or not probably have to search over seas.

we installed a set for a customer that fit your description. They were brand new and for a land rover. I don't have anymore info. We did have to make a bracket on the side of the wheel well so they would fold up and down correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom