Need Help Diagnosing Knock Sensor (P0330) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is all new to me, so please forgive me if it all seems basic. I am trying to use my multimeter to diagnose error code P0330. I am having difficulty reading the FSM. I am trying to figure which pins I need to touch to measure the ohms. Also what is "body connector" Thank you ahead of time, and please forgive me if my ignorance is profound. I am trying to determine if the connector, harness, or knock sensor is causing the code.

It is usually the wire harness at the sensor getting fried from the manifold and coming loose or broken, at least both of mine were. One connector just spun in the housing so i knew it was toast and the others connector was fried. I just replaced them and the harnesses since it wasn't worth diagnosing. It was easy and not too expensive. Take a look on the lower driver's side Block and see what's going on.

It is usually the wire harness at the sensor getting fried from the manifold and coming loose or broken, at least both of mine were. One connector just spun in the housing so i knew it was toast and the others connector was fried. I just replaced them and the harnesses since it wasn't worth diagnosing. It was easy and not too expensive. Take a look on the lower driver's side Block and see what's going on.
It's hard to see that second knock sensor. I haven't taken the wheel off yet to see if I can get a better view. I already purchased a replacement knock sensor. Do you happen to have the part # for the harness and connectors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom