Need Help. ABS Pump went out in SE FL. Looking for a shop. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys mine MC/ABS pump
Went out, blew a major leak. I’m in Jupiter FL and I’m looking for an independent shop to do the work or at least that has techstream to be able to bleed the brakes if I do the install.

Also, does anyone have a vendor that sells the unit for a fair price? It’s at another shop now and they can’t do anything so I have to get it towed as it has no brakes. Thanks guys.

Can’t help, but check out this thread:

That is an unusual failure, usually the accumulator stops working or the motor goes out, rarely do they catastrophically fail. good luck to you man.

That is an unusual failure, usually the accumulator stops working or the motor goes out, rarely do they catastrophically fail. good luck to you man.
Thanks well it’s at a shop that is not a Toyota expert but I can tell you right now there was a definite leak happening from somewhere but looked like underneath the pump area.

Last edited:
If anyone has a Good reliable, decent priced source for the part. I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Taking my chances ordering a remanufactured one from EBay and will install myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom