Wanted Need FSM - C-Dan on vacation....advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DocuDude

Took me 10 years to find this space
Threads
Called for C-Dan, as I need FSM for my wife's 1995 '80 this weekend.

He is on vacation, called other parts people, one said that Dan now has people call the Toyota Publication Dept directly (the 800#).

I called and it was $122.44 shipped.

Is this how much Dan charges?
Anyone got an 1995 FSM for sale.

Thanks all

He is on vacation, called other parts people, one said that Dan now has people call the Toyota Publication Dept directly (the 800#).

I called and it was $122.44 shipped.

Is this how much Dan charges?
Anyone got an 1995 FSM for sale.

Thanks all

Yes, that's what Dan charges; he probably even has to add a little more for shipping. He's repeatedly stated that folks are best off ordering them directly. (1-800-622-2033)

Curtis

Thanks CJF.

Held off for a week on doing my belts, as my Dad coming to town, and want a father/son experience while wrenching. Trying to get him to come to the LC side, and toss his Jeep.
(and per DougM and others, I ordered the GearWrench metric ratchet wrench with flex head...on sale this week at Sears $63 for set.)

Will order today, inflation is killer....on search i see it used to be $95 delivered.

I should be happy that when I bought my 60, it came with the FSM.

Now if only the TIS download assist that NaterGator had still worked. I want the digital too...

what do you need? i have several pdf files

how about the techinfo.toyota.com.

for $10 you can access the sight and download everything you need, print what you have to have and have the rest whenever you need it. I just did it today myself and it was easy

x2 about online manual. I saved the entire manual yesterday. Just break it up into folders like the website when you save them and it should be easy enough to find the info in the future. It is nice being able to print what you need and get it all greasy and make notes while working without worrying about ruining a $130 manual.

No lie. I live in Dan's neighborhood and he even tells me to order direct.

Last edited:
I just bought a 97 FSM on ebay for less than the new ones and it arrived looking brand new. I think I paid about $75 including shipping. I also got the electrical wiring supplement a few days later for about $15 shipped.

Unfortunately it takes a bit of patience but they do show up quite regularly.

Tewlman...

I havent been to the TIS site yet, but everyones complaint has been that it takes hours to download the info, and that is it a complete mess.

Is this still true?

Tewlman...

I havent been to the TIS site yet, but everyones complaint has been that it takes hours to download the info, and that is it a complete mess.

Is this still true?

hours? i think it depends on how speed of a connection you have.

check ebay....bought one for my 94 for 45 shipped...looked like it had been opened once or twice...

Amazon also has used copies occasionally. I bought my 100 series manuals from them. They were out of a library. They had never been cracked open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom