Need: FJ60 window regulator spline size/count? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sschruff

Make PSILOCYBIN legal for TBI/PTSD/TRA&D
Threads
Starting to get the necessary door parts/etc. ready for the door builds. Does anyone know the spline size and/or count for the OEM units? Need to send this info to the fabricator and my oem's are in storage.

Mucho-

Shane

Starting to get the necessary door parts/etc. ready for the door builds. Does anyone know the spline size and/or count for the OEM units? Need to send this info to the fabricator and my oem's are in storage.

Mucho-

Shane

what splines do you refer to ?

the manual window hand cranks like these ?

1672438778135.png

Yes but the regulator spline, like this (just the grooved section, the # of grooves.

View attachment 3205877

i don't understand this TECH Topic fully to help you yet here because ALL TOYOTA vehicals globally from 1975-well into the late 1990's and even beyond all have the same exact manual window cranks male splines profiles on the window regulators ?

see my applications chart in my listing , 1975- Later ALL land Cruiser

\
see here , TOYOTA Phased out manual cranks windows in the USA market for the most part too here

this is a important key point as well ...

do you need me to simply put on my reading specticles and count the grooves on one of my OEM AISIN ASCO chrome metal cranks for you perhaps ?

since this is 60 SERIES TECH , can say 100% SOLID all 60 61 62 series have same splines on manual cranks option trucks

i have never come across a different crank male regulator spline profile in my life ?

but anything toyota is possible , i have seen that in my life too .........

not sure ?

please elaborate more here please

thanks matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom