Wanted NEED::: FJ-60 front and/or rear bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Normandy Park Wa. ........now in San Diego Ca.
Just picked up a nice 60 but it has nice but not for me aftermarket bumpers.

Thx Chris

Any pics of the bmpers you have? I may offer up my stock ones.

I have a good front, complete with California tag. How about a pic of your rear bumper-maybe we could trade?

Actually, mangled California tag is not included, they are getting serious about having a front tag.

Bumper

Sorry.....dont have pictures of our today.......we dont pick it up for a couple hours..................

Just wanted to answer my mail..

Chris

Camera still broken

Sorry pictures soon

still looking

anybody? anybody?

Trade

To the two guys who wanted to maybe trade....I think the back and forth shipping would make it to expensive for both of us? Unless you know something I dont concerning shipping. Also after ferther inspection....The front bumper has a small dent/crease on the top tube near the end on drivers side. Also lots of rock chips to bare metal...Would need to be blasted and re-powdercoated to look new..On the other hand the rear is beautifull..:) ..like new, but does Not have a hitch....

WOuld love the trade...if we can make it work for both of us

Chris

i'm still interested in trading. I would be spraying them with Line-X anyway. i can't imagine they are that expensive to ship. I just sent a jeep transfer case 79lbs for 61 bucks to Cal-i ground UPS.

Well....

Well I will take some pics on friday and you should have the pics Friday Night. Could you take some pics of your bumpers? I did send a ARB bumper from San Diego to Va. for around $70.00 via Greyhound last year
Will send you a Direct email with my email address and ph# and we can talk a little more direct.

Chris

Yournamehere

I need your e-address to send pictures.....

Chris

I have both front and rear......$80 + shipping
Excellent canidates for being Line-X'd. Already removed, packaged and ready to immediately ship.
Have pix if needed. Contact direct 607-274-7569
16ltoy@msn.com

I'm looking for the heavy tubular in Line-x-able condition. Front and rear.

In2Cruisers is looking for clean OE bumpers.

Which do you have Polkabully?

Please and Thanks

Bumpers ANYONE???

bump....

I got some stock one s here in NC that are in decent condition. If this helps anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom