need door parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ENS Industrial toyota has take offs you might be able to get the panels from in great shape...
talk to Brian

70seriesaddict said:
looking for good condition clean GRAY colored interior door panels for 70 series doors, both sides.
let me know if you can help, thanks, alex.

Alex,

What year are you looking for. (AKA - does it have the pocket or not) I may have a gray door panel for sale from an 85' BJ70.

Cheers,

Michael

thanks tlcruiserman, but i need both, and i don't care if it has pockets or not, i just want my new (new-to-me) doors to match the rest of the interior color of my truck.

while asking, i could also use a glove box door in gray that is locking, my current one is not and it would be nice to have the ability to lock it.

70seriesaddict said:
thanks tlcruiserman, but i need both, and i don't care if it has pockets or not, i just want my new (new-to-me) doors to match the rest of the interior color of my truck.

while asking, i could also use a glove box door in gray that is locking, my current one is not and it would be nice to have the ability to lock it.

I will be at my shop tonight and will check on the door panels and glove box door. I think I have all of it. I will PM you late tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers,

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom