need dealer service info -- door panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My rear passenger side seat rattles (squeaking of the leater from this seat rubbing against the one on the driver's side) quite a bit. It is really annoying when I am not playing any music. Today, I folded the seat down and noticed that the noise was completely gone when folded. It does get rid of the annoying rattle, but looks crappy.

Anyone seen it in their truck and find of a way to get rid of it?

I took my 2005 LC in again to address these ongoing issues:

1. The rear seat wobble-rattle.
Upon test drive the mechanic said I'll just have to drive with the rear seat folded down. Since there's no adjustment, the only other option is to install a new seat which will probably rattle as well.

lexus told me to just keep it conditioned so the leather doesnt stick to itself. Works. I also have my subwoofer now butted up against the seats to prevent them from rattling.

lexus told me to just keep it conditioned so the leather doesnt stick to itself. Works. I also have my subwoofer now butted up against the seats to prevent them from rattling.

My guess is that it might be the subwoofer that is preventing the rattle. Conditioning, while it might reduce the noise coming from the leather seats rubbing against each other, will not do anything to the rattle itself.

My guess is that it might be the subwoofer that is preventing the rattle. Conditioning, while it might reduce the noise coming from the leather seats rubbing against each other, will not do anything to the rattle itself.

The subwoofer trick i thought of after they told me to condition it...not till this past summer did i think to make a little bracket to help keep it secure in the corner of the cargo area.

Conditioning reduced to a minimal amount only for a month or so...subwoofer stops it entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom