need cheap cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i live in libertyville north of chicago, im looking for a 40 cruiser that runs decent and is under 2000 or if anything 2500. if anyone can help me out that would be awsome i looked everywhere and no dice. it seems so hard to find these in chicago area.

Good luck denton, I'm sure that we will all keep an eye out for you. They are pretty scarce in this area. I had to go the route of buying a non running 40 to get going. In the mean time keep checking https://forum.ih8mud.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14 there are quite a few good 40s there if you are willing to travel. Speaking of which, I drove 12 hours in a friggen snowstorm to get my 40. But I defiantly wouldn’t recommend that.

I thinking of checkin out two 40's and a 60 up north in WI. It might be 6 hours drive if you want to split gas costs and do cruiser talk along the way. PM me.

Denten,
I am within minutes from you and have always been looking out for cruisers locally but have yet to find one. I live off St. Marys road on Lexington. Stop by some time. I have a trailer if you need to go travel to locate a 40. They are around but hard to find.

Good luck with your search.

Goebs (Eric Goebeler)

how about an fj60?

I'm ready to sell my '83 fj60 w/ 180k. Rust in the fenders but runs perfectly. 31x10.50s w/ decent tread left and a new spare, also has a SOR grille guard.
$1800 takes it. Located in Dubuque, IA
Jared
tigernav@gmail.com
515-451-3127
fj60.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom