Need blinker arm assembly in steering wheel. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need the part in the steering shaft where the blinker arm attaches. I broke the blinker arm off the other day, and have no blinkers now. The arm is good but the part in the blinker assembly where the arm attaches is broken. I won't say how I broke it, it was stupid mistake.

Drove my pig for the 1st time today and the innard switch thingy blew up. I have the switch out of a 1970 40. If I can make it work, I'will send you whats left of mine if it will work.

Chuck

Yotahilux said:
Drove my pig for the 1st time today and the innard switch thingy blew up. I have the switch out of a 1970 40. If I can make it work, I'will send you whats left of mine if it will work.

Chuck

Sure, I will take them guts.

Let's say, just be sure the truck is not in gear when starting it with the front axle on jack stands :doh: :eek:

I will take a look at what I have in the morning. Will hope to let ya know somethin be tomorrow night.

Chuck

bitfreak420 said:
yikes. That must have been something, I guess it is lucky that that is all that broke.

The 55 was fine except the blinkder arm. My lawn mower didn't fair so well. I had parked next to the 55 front bumper :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom