Wanted Need an exhaust manifold for an F motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump

Still trying to find 1F exhaust manifold

I took them apart, the gasket was blown out and I think there may be some broken studs in it. I don't have a really good straight edge but I can check it with a level for you. This is the three piece exhaust manifold.

Is it completely flat? Do you have the intake attached to it too? Please let me know.
I did ask first.:meh:

As for the OP, please call me to follow up. I try very hard to avoid PMs.:)

Looks pretty flat to me. There is one broken stud but should be easy to get out.

IMG_20150928_082801046_HDR.jpg

Here's the stud.

IMG_20150928_082807917_HDR.jpg

I have a nice down pipe too.

1443454633192-2023841377.jpg

It does have a his strange thing in it though. Maybe they were testing cat back pressure?

1443454774603940803711.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics. The sun light was making it impossible. And cell pics aren't that great. It's still on engine but if your interested I can get it off and take better pics. Looks ruff but shoe clean up in a blast cabinet. No cracks in it.

Sorry for the crappy pics. The sun light was making it impossible. And cell pics aren't that great. It's still on engine but if your interested I can get it off and take better pics. Looks ruff but shoe clean up in a blast cabinet. No cracks in it.
Newc, that manifold is for a pre-1967 engine; OP needs a '72. I would be intersted in the carb that is on that manifold.

This thread is getting old....................do I have to dig a manifold out of the pile? Mark has a good one, from the photo's it just needs the mating stud to manifold area's opened up a little, as in all set up's. Trying to help get another cruiser alive, John

This thread is getting old....................do I have to dig a manifold out of the pile? Mark has a good one, from the photo's it just needs the mating stud to manifold area's opened up a little, as in all set up's. Trying to help get another cruiser alive, John

John

Matt has been working on this project for a LONG time. He showed up at my shop with his carb the day I got an ice chest full of Fat Tire mentioned in this thread:

Wanted: - 3 Speed Transmission. So Cal

Matt ended up bringing me an ice chest full of Fat Tire as well.:):beer:

John

Matt has been working on this project for a LONG time. He showed up at my shop with his carb the day I got an ice chest full of Fat Tire mentioned in this thread:

Wanted: - 3 Speed Transmission. So Cal

Matt ended up bringing me an ice chest full of Fat Tire as well.:):beer:

I blew the engine coming down from a camping trip 5 years ago. I now have a 3 year old and 4 year old so you know where my time has gone. Soon I'll have pictures of my kids standing next to the cruiser, the same exact cruiser I posed next to 40 years ago!

Mark here is the pic.

14438855418261290051374.jpg

And another.

1443885641927-54978041.jpg

And another.

Looks ok to me. Let me know whenyou get the shipping quote.

This thread is in full hijack: Matt already left with his new manifold.:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom