Need advice! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have two 80 series land cruisers and now that I am single I don't need them and my little gas saver car. I have an hour and 15 min commute to work. What do I let go?. My 91 HZJ left-hand drive 5 speed??? or my 97 LX 450, triple-locked with custom drawers and fridge. I don't have the time I used to, so both cruisers just sit, except when I drive them to keep the fuel from going bad!!
IMG_0028[1].JPG
IMG_0157[1].JPG
20170725_142003.jpg

Move closer to work, sell the commuter car? I have cruiser issues so I am no help.

So now I have to ask. Are you in west texas. And that hzj looks identical to one that was for sale un Odessa a few months back. Awesome rides. Keep them both.

So now I have to ask. Are you in west texas. And that hzj looks identical to one that was for sale un Odessa a few months back. Awesome rides. Keep them both.
I drove out bought it and worked on for a month or two still getting it up to my standard!! it would be a hard project to get rid of!!

I would keep the diesel with the manual trans. Yes, the LX is nice, but if you had to pick one. And then put a fridge, drawer system and lockers on the HZJ.

Swap the best equipment from the lx to the Hzj and then sell the lx. Or, move closer to work. Or, attend rehab and go cruiser free. Whatever you do, keep one Landcruiser.

Move the drawers and fridge over to the HZJ and keep the 5-speed diesel.

Super easy, Just sell me the HZJ 5 speed. ;)

The 1hz is terribly overrated imho. Turbo the 97, flog the 1hz. That's what I'd do, coming from a Aussie diesel head.

Keep the LX. I am saying that with a degree of bias though as I own the exact same truck. I just love pre-'97 US cruisers. Plus, your diesel 80 being LHD should fetch a pretty penny resale wise.

All joking aside, you have to keep the one that puts a smile on your face when you drive it. If you hate the way the 91 drives, but you keep it because of what we say, you will be disappointed in the end.

Agreed with all, looks like I will be starting a for sale thread, I guess I am less attached to the HZJ as it's my newest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom